Monday, January 12, 2009

Chloe, Otua, I'm going to kidnap you!

School has been holding me back froom writing in my blog...it's very disapointing. I mean, what's the point of school? Okay, yes there is a point,learning, but if we go to school, it's working, and we all know that adults get paid to work...so why don't we?

I read in an artical in teenvogue that in the States, some kids actually do get paid for doing well in school!


I am missing my friends so much...life is quite boring without them...I dug into my files in this laptop, and found pictures of me and my best friend Chloe, I also have pictures of Otua.







They are both so gorgeous, aren't they? Such models-to-be! Of course, I'm not the model to be, what with my pale skin and awkward face!


Sorry, no pics of today's outfit...it's not really interesting anyways.

Now, I've got something to say:

I like to wear black, my favourite color is black. Some grandes personnes (adults)seem to have a problem with that...but it's just me, my personality. My favourite music is 30 Seconds To Mars and My Chemical Romance...emo.


I'll wear black if I want to! hheeehhee...




I miss you Chloe and Otua...and all the rest of you guys in Cape Town!
I AM going to kidnap you...be aware!

Bye

Juliette


And a big thank you to 30 Seconds To Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment