Monday, January 26, 2009

Eastpak or Oilily- or both? Hard to think being sick...*cough* *cough*

Hey dudes and dudettes (did I just say that or was it just my mouth speaking and my brain disfunctional?)
I am sick today...so don't expect any photos. Of me, anyways.
Today at school, I felt like I was being tortured, I felt horrid and plus our first class was Nature Science- my least favourite subject....I wanted to sleep *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*.
The whole day was just a big blurr, probably because I didn't know what I was doing or how I was thinking...
Next week's my birthday- Woohoo! Well, not "Woohoo" actually because I am going to spend it at school till 5 o'clock. Goddamn school, always has to ruin everything.
*Batting my lashes hoping for the best to happen*:

To my dearest Mama,
Can I please, please have a new school bag? I know I have my Oilily- but it's quite unpractical. I swear to god IF I get my new school bag I will NEVER ask for another one and I will change now and then school bags between the Oilily and the Eastpak. Do you know that brand? No? Well, let me show you:



Nice patterns, huh? And they have SO much more.
This probably won't work at all, but I'm just keeping my fingers crossed- wishing for the best. And goddamit they are practical! This is probably getting me nowhere. I just hope for it as a birthday present!
I ask too much but hey, I'm a girl! And girls need more clothe and bags, right?
Please comment when you read by blog -> -> => =>
I am maybe moving next week to a new place (well, a compound) in Tarabya, which is where school is so that means no more waking up at 5:40 am. Me, my twin brother and my mother went furniture shopping on sunday- and I bought cool furniture for my soon-to-be new room. I'm thinking of styling it slightly oriental, with pillows on the floor- and just something relaxing and not too bright.
Luckily tomorrow's the weekend so I can realx, sleep in, see some shops if I feel better...
Zzzzzzz...
By the way, I apologize for not posting for over 4 days...
Thanks for reading
Peace
Love you guys
Juliette





No comments:

Post a Comment