Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm home what's been found?

Yes my friends, I am baack! Yesterday I spent the whole day in the car, listening to the whole 30 Seconds To Mars CD, then the My Chemical Romance one, popping Doritos in my mouth now and then, and non-steadily reading Twilight.
But that's not important, I think.
I am armed with pics of the new clothes. TWO pairs of skinny jeans, One long sleeve, and a dress, that is.
So, here goes nothing:




Shoes Converse, Jeans Little Big, Belt Cars, Dress Little Big, Black Top Petit Bateau, Black Scarf unknown

Yes, I know "These outfits are so simple, couldn't you have thought of anything better?" is probs what you're thinking, right? Uh-huh, I am aware of that, is the answer, but you have to understand that I don't have my WHOLE wardrobe at the moment, due to the fact that all of my other clothes are in the shipment. And I promise that my outfits will be more interesting once I get them stuff...or if I buy anything else, for that matter.You hear me mama? Hehe
Okay, moving on to the rest of my new finds.





Me likes the detail in the back!



Can't go without my umbrella-ella-ella, can i ?


I know: "This is BORING-who wants to know about a girl wearing jeans and a top? I'm outta here!"
But please, you gotta understand. hey? Oh, have mercy!
I will make it up by dancing (not a scene you want to see) or posting more photos (I already have enough, right?) or anything, just pleease stay. Yeah, my style is developping so it'll take time for it to be more adventurous and original.


Yves Saint Lauren





And a big thank you to 30 Seconds To Mars!
Yours truly,
Juliette

3 comments:

  1. Do you like Yves Saint Laurent? Is he your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture with umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much lulu.
    Yes, indeed Yves Saint Lauren is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete