Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The new kid in town (me)

Sorry, no pics of today's outfit either...God damn schoolwork...

Being new is not the easiest experience one could go through, but you have to try and do your best not to fall... I have made some nice friends, but I still miss my friends in Cape Town so much...
Tomorrow we've got a maths test (NO!!!) and let me let you know I am not a fan of maths. At all.

Let's get work out of the way, and let's forget all about it.


I think someone who has accomplished a lot in her life, made a name of herself, and created a whole new way we dress....is Coco Chanel. A true inspiration.

She's known for the Chanel suit, Chanel jacket, bell bottoms and Chanel n5 perfume.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

Thank you Coco, for everything. What fashion has become now, it's all thanks to you. Without you, we wouldn't have been wearing what we are today.

I have discovered that there is a perfume is named " Juliette has a gun" which pleased me a lot due to the fact that my name is in it, obviously.




I wonder how it smells...hmmmmm...
Here are some photos, not of today's outfit though, but just some goofing around...

That's right, drink that orange juice!






Thank you
Yours truly,
Juliette
And thanks to 30 Seconds To Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment