Wednesday, January 21, 2009

He's the O to the BA, M and the A

Just in case you don't know what the title spells, it spells Obama.
Yes, yesterday was his inauguration! Nice to see GB (George Bush) leave once and for all.
He is very inspiring and a great speaker. His words touch everyone, his speeches are great.
He is The One. The one who can make things happen, who can make Change.
"Yes We Can!"


I wonder how people feel on America, right now. I'm in Turkey, I am not American, but of course this event is important on the whole world.
*******************************************************************************
Peeps, you are wondering what I load onto my iPod? Well, look no further, here's The List:
-Adele
-Arctic Monkeys
-Avril Lavigne
-Black Eyed Peas
-Britney Spears
-Carla Bruni
-Chris Brown
-Christina Aguilera
-Coldplay
-Corinne Bailey Rae
-Estelle
-Fall Out Boy
-Fergie
-Flobots
-Good Charlotte
-Gwen Stefanie
-Gym Class Heroes
-The Hives
-Jack White feat. Alicia Keys
-Justin Timberlake
-Jennifer Lopez
-Kanye West
-Katy Perry
-The Killers
-Lady GaGa
-Lil Wayne
-Lily Allen
-Linkin Park
-Lupe Fiasco
-M.I.A
-Madcon
-Madonna
-Mika
-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
-Nickelback
-One Republic
-P!nk
-Paramore
-The Pussycat Dolls
-Sam Sparro
-Sara Bareilles
-Seether
-Serj Tankian
-Shakira
-T.I.
-The Ting Tings
-The White Stripes
-Wiley
-Will.I.Am
-Zaho
-30 SECONDS TO MARS
Words in Capital Letters are my all-time favourite
So, um, I guess today's post was kind of *ahem* boring? You tell me... please COMMENT....=> => >>>>>>>>>
C'mon, please comment.
GOOO OBAMA!
"Yes, We Can"
A big thank you to 30 Seconds To Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment