Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello again...

Hey folks,
I'm back again...School starts tomorrow, so I won't be able to post a lot. Can you believe school starts at 8am and finishes at 5pm????!!!
I went shopping at Akmerkez today, a shopping center here in Istanbul and got brand new clothes! I don't have any pics yet, but I'll try tomorrow.

Yesterday's outfit was my old UCB winter skirt, H&M skinny jeans, my mom's old boots, my new belt (looove it!), a petit bateau top (the black one) and my Ikks long sleeve.







And just in case you're wondering what music's pumping in my ears, I was listening to R-Evolve by 30 Seconds To Mars and I don't love you by My Chemical Romance.
So, let me give you a quick summary of what I bought today:
(btw, everything's from LTB) A black knit dress with a baggy collar, A dark purple dress/top, skinny jeans and a hooded jacket. I'm thinking of wearing my new belt with the black dress.
More tomorrow (if I find the time...)
Yours truly,
Juliette

2 comments: