Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight...Jeans...

As you all know, Twilight came out at the end of last year, based on the bestselling series by Stephenie Meyer.
The fanbase is really huge, especially for the movie with Robert Pattinson playing Edward Cullen and Kristen Stewart as Isabella Swan. I am myself a big fan of the book, and to see that a movie was made surprised me.
I am glad that they brought back the pale look, which matches my skin.

And I also think that Isabella/ Kristen has this really beautiful dark beauty, her face is really interesting.



In o-other news, I got new clothes! I don't have pics yet (soo typical of me) but I did get TWO pairs of skinny jeans, a long top, and a dress/ top thing, all from Little Big. I think I am onto my 7th pair of skinny jeans. Hurray!
My mother tells me " Don't you ever get bored of skinny jeans? It's time to try something else!"
Well, the answer is no, I definitely do not get tired of skinny jeans!
I surely won't have the pics by tomorrow since school finishes at 5 (oh, the pain!).
Short post today, all I can do.
Yours truly
Juliette
A big thanks to 30 Seconds To Mars!


No comments:

Post a Comment