Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's wrong with wearing black??

Hello my readers (I hope I actually get some)
I am back...with the photos that I promised!
Let me not waste any more of your time with my text, let's see the outfits!

New item of clothing number 1: Black knit dress







STOP!

Black knit dress from LTB, put together with green long sleeve from Benetton,black skinny jeans from Cars and black boots (from unknown source).
Music blasting in ears: Helena by My Chemical Romance



New item of clothing number 2: pinkinsh jacket from LTB


Music blasting in ears: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance



New item of clothing number 3: Purple top/dress from LTB




Top/Dress from LTB, black skinny jeans from Cars, Black boots from unknown source
Music blasting in ears: a beautiful lie by 3o Seconds To Mars


New item of clothing number 4: skinny jean from LTB

My favourite item of course, the famous skinny jeans!




Skinny jeans from LTB, black top from Stiaan Louw, high top converse all stars

Music blasting in ears: The kill by 30 Seconds To Mars


I am very sorry about my posts not containing much text, but a lot of photos. I will try my best in future posts to talk more about the oufits, and describe how I style them, and what is it that makes me like them.


I can't tell you how much I miss my friends from South Africa...I wish they were here with me!


I will try to post tomorrow!

Yours truly,

Juliette <3


2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with wearing black. But... wiht black you blend in, it is the kkind of uniform, with colours you stand out. The best -- mix it, dare and experiment. love you black dress with green. Skinny jeans? perhaps we are about to change? Try other styles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice...I like to blend in...but in a different way, you know?

    ReplyDelete