Saturday, January 3, 2009

More about me...

There is still so much about me...
Let's start with my favourite brands:

H&M, UCB (United Colors of Benetton), Louis Vuitton (I am the proud owner of one bracelet), Ikks...

My favourite books and magazines: Ghost Girl, Twilight, Teen Vogue, Seventeen... and the book that I plan on reading is the Catcher In the rye.

My favourite music: 30 Seconds To Mars (ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE), My Chemical Romance, Paramore...

But in today's topic, I want to tell you about my favourite website: http://www.stardoll.com/

It' a website about fahion. You can dress up celebrities, and some celebrities like Heidi Klum and Mary-Kate and Ashley enjoy playing on stardoll.

You can also go shopping in the Starplaza, which is a virtual mall. In the starplaza, you have some invented brands and some real brands like DKNY, Elle, Philosophy and Vivienne Tam.




Dress up your medoll in the best clothes out there!




And you can even decorate your suite, which has from 4 to 10 rooms.
Gosh, this is starting to sound more like a commercial than a 12 year old's blog.
Yours truly,
Juliette

No comments:

Post a Comment